It’s the year 2127. Society is a loose network-of-networks, and all communication happens through open-source platforms that are encrypted end-to-end, all the way down to the OSS hardware that’s embedded behind your ear to give you access to the internet’s brain APIs. But when you go into town for resupply, how will people know which crew you’re down with?
One idea: wear a nice ballcap with a tastefully embroidered logo on it. Looks cool, but low-profile enough to wear pretty much anywhere. Keeps the sun out of your eyes, and man-in-the-middle attacks out of your brain.
- OSD logo embroidered in white thread on a black hat
- Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile with a curved visor
- Adjustable strap with hide-away buckle
- American flag sewn on the back
- 100% washed cotton chino twill
- Head circumference: 19 ¼” – 23 ⅝”, for all but the very biggest and very smallest noggins
- Made in the USA