It's the year 2127. Society is a loose network of decentralized actors, coordinating their efforts through open-source comms platforms with end-to-end encryption. But when you power down your augmented reality brain chip to go into town for resupply, how will people know which crew of contractors you're down with?
One idea: wear a nice ballcap with a tastefully embroidered logo on it. Looks cool, but low-profile enough to wear pretty much anywhere. Keeps the sun out of your eyes, and man-in-the-middle attacks out of your brain.
- Embroidered OSD logo
- Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile with a curved visor
- Adjustable strap with hide-away buckle
- American flag sewn on the back
- 100% washed cotton chino twill
- Head circumference: 19 ¼” – 23 ⅝”, for all but the very biggest and very smallest noggins
- Made in the USA